Isla Hayahay Bach Resort & Restaurant accepts limited Resort Day Use guests.
Since the swimming pool of Isla Hayahay Beach Resort & Restaurant is the only swimming pool on Pangangan Island there were many requests for day-use of our premises.
To respect the comfort and “Hayahay” (Hayahay translates in “Relaxing Place”) of our Resort Guests, Isla Hayahay Beach Resort & Restaurant decided to allow restricted access for day users.
The entree fees for Day-Use are:
Adults: PhP 150 (PhP 50 consumable)
Children under 8yo: PhP 80 (non-consumable)
Cottage rent: PhP 500/day (space for max. 10 persons)
Cottage rent Large cottage: PhP 1,000/day (space for max. 20 persons)
Opening times for Day-Use are from 9 AM until 4 PM, to ensure quietness for our Resort Guests during breakfast and Sunset.
Staff and management reserve the right to refuse “walk-inn” guests at any time.
Bringing Food and drinks purchased outside the Resort? Please read the guidelines below…
For more information please contact us.
Bringing food as a Day User?
When you want to bring food to consume during your day-stay in the resort we ask you to follow our day-use guidelines.
- It is mandatory to rent a cottage when you bring food
- Food must be consumed in the cottage
- No cooking, BBQ or grilling allowed
- Your trash stays your trash, so please take it with you as you leave
- It is strictly forbidden to bring strong alcoholic beverages into the resort
- Rent cottage (max 10 persons) Php 500
- Rent cottage (max 20 persons) Php 1,000
- Entrance fee incl. pool use (per person) Php 150 (NO consumable)
- Entrance fee children incl. pool use (per person) Php 80 (NO consumable)
- Entrance fee NO pool use (per person) Php 50 (NO consumable)
- Entrance fee children NO pool use (per person) Php 50 (NO consumable)
- Corkage fee Coke/Sprite/Royal or other soft drinks (litro) Php 30/bottle
- Corkage fee Beer litro/grande Php 50/bottle
- Corkage fee small Softdrinks Php 20/bottle/can
- Corkage fee small Beer Php 35/bottle/can