When in Bohol, Diving in Bohol should be #1 on your to-do list!
Although Isla Hayahay doesn’t have a dive center (yet) we can organize your Diving in Bohol for you. You will do your diving with the dive center right next to the resort, owned by a German diving instructor.
Your diving in Bohol will take place around Pangangan Island and (when you planning to do at least 2 dives a day) around Cabilao Island, one of the nicest dive spots in the Philippines and only a 20 minute boat ride away.
Prices for certified divers (don’t forget to bring your certificate!):
- 1 boat dive (incl. tank, weights, guide) PhP 1,300
- 2 boat dives (incl. tanks, weights, guide) PhP 2,400
- 1 boat dive (incl. full equipment, tank, weights, guide) PhP 1,540
- 2 boat dives (incl. full equipment, tanks, weights, guide) PhP 3,000
Prices for beginners:
- Introductory dive (incl. full equipment) PhP 2,760
- Discover Scuba Diving (incl. full equipment) Php 3,220
- Open Water Diver Course (incl. full equipment, study materials, certification fee) PhP 17,560
When you want to do more Diving in Bohol than just a one day experience or something different as our pre-arranged dive packages, we can create an very attractive custom Dive and Stay package for you. Don’t hesitate to contact us!