We have motorbike rental available when you want to explore Bohol by yourself.
Isla Hayahay Beach Resort & Restaurant offers good as new, semi automatic Motorbikes for rent. The Motorbikes are regularly cleaned, maintained and in excellent condition. The daily rental rates are 800 pesos (24 hours)
You get what you pay for, well maintained motorbikes. Don’t gamble with your safety just to save a few pesos.
Motorbike Riding Tips For a Safe Trip.
To enjoy a trouble free vacation with your rental motorbike in Bohol, here are 10 basic tips:
1. BEWARE OF ANIMALS IN THE ROAD!
2. Don’t speed (Expect the unexpected while driving here, Drive slow and defensively)
3. Make sure you wear shoes and a shirt (Flip-Flops and Sandals are not shoes)
4. Check your lights (a lot of rental companies will rent you a motorbike with no lights)
5. Make sure you have updated registration papers with your rental motorbike at all times! IMPORTANT.
6. Make sure the motorbike has good tires.
7. Make sure the motorbike has not been altered in any way (Loud Mufflers are illegal here)!!!
8. Carry a map of Bohol (If you don’t have one we will provide one for you)
9. Make sure you and your passenger wear helmets AT ALL TIMES! And never ride more that 2 passengers on a motorbike.
10. Make sure the motorbike has gas (Most Rental Agencies will rent you a motorbike with an empty gas tank). We rent motorbikes with FULL TANKS! Please return the motorbike with a FULL tank