As always, the safety and well-being of our guests and team members is still our highest priority. With the impact of COVID-19, there have been increased interests from consumers in hygiene and safety which made us adapt new practices towards a “New Normal”.
In preparation to welcome travelers back to our resort, we have developed a program that redefines the clean and safety standards to ensure guests are able to enjoy an even cleaner and safer stay. Built upon our high standards of housekeeping and hygiene, this program will impact every step of the guest journey, from arrival to departure, which will include all of the following…
Temperature Checks – all guest, staff and visitors will be required to have their body temperature checked when entering the resort. Those with a temperature at or over 37.5°C will be subject to secondary screening. Those confirmed to have a temperature at or over 37.5°C will undergo further medical assessment and be directed to appropriate medical care.
Stay Safe Guestroom
– Check-in procedure will be with minimum contact and room keys are disinfected before handing over to guests.
– High-touch areas including light switch, door handles, TV remotes, temperature controller, water tap, toilet, refrigerator and utensils are sanitized.
– Sheets and linens are machine washed at a minimum of 70°C and properly sealed.
– Room cleaning time is pre-communicated with guests in order to reduce contact.
– The resort follows guidelines and is certified by the Ministry of Public Health on food safety and hygiene.
– Breakfast is pre-ordered daily with options of service at the restaurant or in-room at an indicated time.
– Additional Training: our staff received additional training on COVID-19 safety and sanitation protocols. Advance training for those with frequent guest contact including housekeeping, food & beverage, public areas, resort operations and security. Staff are reminded to stay home if they do not feel well and are also instructed on proper procedures if they notice a co-worker or guest with flu-like symptoms.
– Staff Protective Equipment: Appropriate protective equipment will be provided to and worn by all staff based on their role and responsibilities. Gloves will be provided to employees whose responsibilities require them.
– Back of House: The frequency of cleaning and disinfecting has been increased in back of house areas with an emphasis on staff dining areas, staff entrances, restrooms, offices, kitchens and service desks.
– Shared Equipment: Shared tools and equipment will be sanitized before, during, and after each shift or when the equipment is transferred to a new staff. This includes phones, computers and other communication devices, payment terminals, kitchen tools, engineering tools, cleaning equipment, keys, time clocks, and all other direct contact items used throughout the resort.
As we are prepared to welcome guests back to our resort, we want our guests to feel confident that a safe and hygienic environment that aligns with expert protocols in working to defeat COVID-19 awaits.
Protective Equipment – it is mandatory for all guest, staff, and visitors to wear a face mask when at the resort’s public spaces. The resort will prepare a personal care amenity kit for guests in all guest rooms, which will consist of a personal face mask and alcohol gel.
Public Area Cleanliness
– Increase frequency of cleaning public areas with hospital-grade disinfectants, especially at high-touch surfaces.
– Hand sanitizing liquid will be available in all public areas of the resort including entrances, near the front desk and restaurant.
–Front Desk: Staff will ensure 1.5 meters of separation whenever possible. For additional separation, transparent barriers have been installed in front desk area. Front desk agents will wear face-masks.
– Guest Queuing: All areas where guests queue are marked to indicate proper distancing. This includes the front desks, resort facilities, and restaurants.
– Restaurant and Bar: The restaurant and bar are arranged with reduced seating capacity to ensure appropriate distancing between each seated group of guests traveling together.
– Swimming Pools: Sunbeds configured to allow at least 1.5 meters of separation between every family or couple.